Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries has boasted that his finances were not affected by the deadly coronavirus.
A popular man of God, Apostle Johnson Suleman has boasted that he bought a third private jet during the crippling coronavirus lockdown.
According to him, he enjoyed his life amid the chaos of COVID-19 pandemic.
The cleric revealed that he didn’t want “COVID” to end because he was enjoying his life and he also stated that he bought another Jet to add to his previous two,
In his words:
”In COVID I bought a Jet, I have three, I bought a third one (in COVID)
I was praying for COVID not to end because i was resting.
While people were complaining, my wife came to me and said ”Can life be this sweet?”
- 2021 EDITION OF OMEREOHA’S FREE MEDICAL OUTREACH ENDS, AS OHAFIA AND AROCHUKWU LGA BENEFITED FROM THE EYE TREATMENT EXERCISE
- Anambra Indigenes Launches Orji Uzor Kalu 2023 Presidential Agenda, Urging Him To Contest.
- Chief/Dr Daniel Chimezie Okeke Set To Empower Undergraduate Orphans In Abia State As He Celebrate His Birthday Tomorrow.
- MEET THE HIMBA TRIBE: Offer FREE SEX To Guest; And Don’t Bath
- Cabals will determine Igbo presidency in 2023’
- REPOST: A REVIEW OF THE PRE-COLONIAL UTUTU
- South-East States Top Nigerian States Searching For Gay Porna
- Masturbation Is Not A Sin, Oyakhilome Insists
- Fani-Kayode Approached Me On Planned Defection To APC – Bello
- POLITICS: I Have Not Left PDP— Fani-Kayode
- Edo: Time to know who owns the land